2017年4月26日星期三

This is what you need!

A long day combined with my absent mindedness is what caused me to leave my phone on the tailgate....and then the truck got closed. Yep. Even the otter box couldn't save my iPhone 7 LCD screen at that point. After finding out the cost to replace my phone, I search on the internet and purchased this kit. I figured all I had to lose was a few bucks (and whatever time I invested). I watched one of many you tube videos and went at it. About two and a half hours later, I had a perfectly beautiful screen. The kit had all I needed in order to repair the cracked screen. The unexpected side effect was the superhero status I conferred on myself because I felt so unbelievably accomplished after fixing the phone. I'm no techie genius, so if I can do it, so can you.

没有评论:

发表评论