2017年5月20日星期六

Good S7 LCD digitizer

After living for months with a cracked screen and useless battery that shut my phone down after 15 minutes, I replaced both on my S7 at the same time – no sense opening it up twice. I was so happy to see that boot screen when i first turned it on after finishing the job! There's plenty of youtube videos and written tutorials online that describe how to do the replace of S7 LCD digitizer, so the rather cryptic "instructions" that came with this screen were not needed. I have older eyes and can say that there is no way I would have been able to do this without clip-on magnifiers for my reading glasses, and tweezers. I highly recommend you have these on hand!

There's nothing much to say except that right now, two days after replacement, the screen is working perfectly. No dead pixels I can see and good touch response. The color gamut (if that's the right term) seems a little different from the original screen but it's not an issue at all for me.

没有评论:

发表评论