2017年5月17日星期三

Let me first start off by saying

Let me first start off by saying, if you crack your iPhone screen, DO NOT get just a glass replacement. Spend an extra $20 on this product! I made this mistake myself. I first bought a glass only replacement kit and removing the glass from the iPhone 6 LCD display was a NIGHTMARE!!!! I ended up cracking the LCD display in the process of glass removal. I then ordered this kit and upon arrival, the glass, lcd display, camera, and ear piece were already assembled!!! All I had to do was connect the cables to the base, connect the home button, pop the screen back on, and screw in two screws to secure the screen with the base. Took me less than 5 minutes! Mind you, I already had the iPhone disassembled, which is why it was fast. I couldn't speak more highly of this product.

没有评论:

发表评论