2017年5月10日星期三

I cannot tell the difference in color or resolution quality from the original S7 LCD digitizer

I bought this because of the great reviews and I didn't want to spend the money on having someone else replacing the screen for me. I am highly pleased with my this g930 replacement parts.

There are a few things that you should know from my experience.

- I cannot tell the difference in color or resolution quality from the original S7 LCD digitizer. (That was a major concern for me)
- I used the iCracked screen replacement video on YouTube. It is detailed and will assure that you make no mistakes.
- The suction cup did not work on my screen because of all the cracks, so I used a hot glue gun to secure it to the screen. This worked very well and the hot glue came off once I was done.

I am excited about having my wonderful phone working again!: )#). Amazing... only twenty five dollars.

没有评论:

发表评论